The Clevir Cloudify Engine virtualizes almost any legacy application in a secure way and is more cost efficient than traditional terminal services or VDI infrastructures. It integrates with our Workspace portal to act as a broker between the end-user and the available desktops and applications.
Our Cloudify engine includes deployment, brokering, desktop and RAM optimization as well as high-level integration with Microsoft, automated scheduling and extensive compliance. Virtualization module is standard; any other application virtualization tools can be added.
- Offer new unique managed services, ability to cross and upsell the ability to push new applications to your customers.
- Migration of client-server to cloud application without having to change the user experience.
- Quick & easy to deploy a complete set of business applications to an organization.
- Improve utilization of the datacenter and profits. Clevir enables higher density, higher performance and resilient workplaces.
- Clevir offers a migration path away from Citrix and VMware which dramatically lowers your current expensive licenses, hardware and implementation costs. TCO reduction of 50%.
- Full integration with Microsoft. Other back-ends are supported.
- Clevir Cloudifiy Engine can virtualise truly any legacy Application.
|Clevir Application Virtualization
Use Application Virtualization to virtualize applications for best integration and centrally manage access to applications through AD profiles and user groups.
|Clevir Provisioning and Brokering
The Clevir Engine offers the best provisioning tool in the industry. Our unique cloning method is extremely efficient & fast as we provision an “embedded clone” which is incredibly small resulting in very fast provisioning and low storage costs. Set a schedule based on unique needs of the customer and our engine will provision desktops and applications Just-In-Time to users connecting to the workspace. This allows on-demand pay-as-you-go pricing models. It also mitigates the need for large farms of “always on” (i.e. costly) desktops that are either full size clones or linked clones.
|Clevir Optimization and Performance Acceleration
The Clevir Engine Optimization module deploys over 200 registry keys to optimize the performance of the workspace and improve the end-user’s experience.
The Clevir Engine offers unique internal memory management. It optimizes and manages Microsoft Windows, RAM, and disk IO patterns. The end user gains a fast experience while the administrator will notice an improvement in density of VMs/server, and a reduction in IO, cutting CAPEX by 50% while delivering the best end-user experience.